Registrar » Finley Junior High Registrar

Finley Junior High Registrar

Debra Herring, Registrar

Welcome to Finley Junior High!

If you are new to the district and need to enroll your child please bring the following:

Transcript from previous school or last report card (proof of promotion). A withdrawal form is needed.
Proof of residence in district- utility bill, rent receipt, contract on purchase of a house, or apartment lease agreement.
Last year's STAAR scores
Birth certificate- original or copy
Social Security card- orginal or copy (requested, not required)
Immunization Records
Parent/Guardian Driver's License
Any legal documnets related to cusody (if applicable)

It's encouraged that you call and make an appointment ahead of time. This is to help ensure we can get you enrolled with minimal wait time.